Thursday, June 24, 2010

Xi'an to Shanghai

Well my flight to Shanghai went well. Once I arrived in Shanghai, Lisa (One of the nicest ladies I've met) picked me up at my hotel and we walked the town. Later that night we met her family for dinner. :) The following day, tuesday, I took a subway down to see the entire world in 1 day, the 2010 Shanghai World Expo. The building and displays at the Expo were amazing! You would never believe how big the crowd was, luckily I was able to get into 5 coutries and they were great!!
On Wednesday, my last day, I visited some of the highest buildings in Shanghai. And also walked along the Bund (a walk along the river close to downtown) the city is very huge, and a great site to see!
 
My trip to China was over-all AMAZING!!!!! If you check back in a few days to a week I will have a re-cap of everything I learned from this crazy yet woderful experience!! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment