Thursday, April 15, 2010

Im going to CHINA

Nihao Everyone, (Hello Everyone)

Im excited for you to gen wo lai (follow me) to China! Its all set I will be traveling to and around Beijing in June 2010. My flight is scheduled to leave the morning of June 7th. I will be staying for 21 days and return the evening of June 28th. My trip will consist of visits to local farms and growers markets, I hope to gain knowledge along with sharing my own knowledge about marketing and business skills while abroad! And of course experience some great sight seeing!! I am very excited to travel abroad for my first time! Thank you all for the support and I hope you enjoy my blog while im away! This trip is possible because of 2 wonderful NMSU groups Aggies Go Global and the Confucius Institute, whom have both sponsored me and made this international experience possible!

Check back in June for more exciting news :)
xiexie (Thank You) Erica!!

No comments:

Post a Comment